My child is only 6 y.o. Can we come to your camp?
- Yes, of course. We accept children from 6 tо 17 y.o.
I am 50, can I come? Do you have people of my age and how’s about the intensity of the trainings?
- Yes, of course you can. We have people of all ages here. We will test your performance on the first day of training program and adjust it to fit your personal needs.
The list of documents, required for visa application, contains the insurance. Could you please give more details on this type of insurance and where can I get one?
- This is a standard insurance for international travellers. Without this insurance you cannot get a visa. Any insurance company can issue this kind of insurance, just make sure it is valid in Czech Republic. If you are coming to the camp as a guardian or accompanying a player, this kind of insurance is enough. In case you are coming here as a participant (a hockey player), make sure your insurance covers sport injuries.
How far is the camp from Prague? How can we get there?
- The camp is approximately 18 km from Prague in the town of Kralupy nad Vltavou. If you are flying here, you will arrive to Prague airport. Here you can take a taxi or use our transfer service. The transfer should be ordered at least 3 weeks prior to arrival and the price (airport-camp-ariport) is 80 EUR per person. Depending on trafic, your journey will take 30+ min.
I have a friend in Prague. Is it possible to stay overnight elsewhere, not at the camp?
- No, it is not possible. And the reason is in the intensity of our training program. First, you will have to wake up way early and you will be getting into bed much later if you stay outside the camp. The second, we have two breaks during the day, when all our partisipants rest and recover. If you are not accommodated in the camp, you do not have the possibility to rest through out the day. Bear in mind that the last training in the adults camp finishes at about 10 p.m. You will not be able to recover. The lack of proper recovery significantly increases the possibility of an injury.
What is approximate day schedule?
- 07:15 – 07:45 Breakfast
- 08:15 – 09:30 On-ice training
- 10:30 – 11:30 Off-ice training
- 12:00 – 12:30 Lunch
- 14:00 – 15:15 On-ice training
- 16:15 – 17:15 Off-ice training
- 18:00 – 19:00 Dinner
- 21:00 – 22:00 On-ice training (for adult camps)
We do not want to miss anything, what is the best time for arrival?
- The first training will occur on your arrival day at about 5 p.m., so it is better if you arrive before 3:30 p.m.
Is it possible to have a single room?
- Yes, it is. The single room would be a 100 eur more expensive. It means, that instead of 699 you will pay 799 for the camp. Please check the “single accommodation” option in the registration form.